OUR HIGHER CALLING
As Veterans ourselves, we know that the transition to civilian life can be difficult. That’s why we’re committed to helping Veterans translate their skills into a trade. We offer a work environment where Veterans can connect with peers and combat the sense of isolation that often comes from transitioning out of the military.
OUR HIGHER CALLING
As veterans ourselves, we know that the veteran transition to civilian life can be difficult. That’s why we’re committed to helping veterans translate their skills into a trade. We offer a work environment where veterans can connect with peers and combat the sense of isolation that often comes from transitioning out of the military.
OUR CORE VALUES
Core values represent the compass that guides our internal motivations and our external behaviors. They have one specific goal—to live our purpose by informing and unifying our approach, attitudes, and actions.
- Honor – An allegiance to what is true and an adherence to what is good. We focus on the greater good and the bigger picture.
- Growth Oriented – An ever-developing sense of potential, resilience, and self-realization. When problems arise, so do we.
- Self-Propelled – The power to control outcomes, create opportunities, and solve problems. We are the engine that drives powerful results.
- Professional Candor – Direct, honest, and respectful communication, especially with opposing views. We convey the facts with clarity and compassion.
- Trust – Firm belief in the reliability, responsibility, and word of others. Trust is earned and an essential component to our success.
Our higher calling is to provide Veterans with a new tribe. We’ve built a company culture where Veterans can feel comfortable. We do this by framing each project as a mission.
We practice open and candid communication to more effectively reach the end goal. We welcome thought diversity and we challenge ideas to improve our processes and find new solutions. This approach yields better results for our team and client alike.
Bold beliefs define a company’s ‘conscience’ by determining what’s right and wrong for the way we do business, working in tandem with our values to accomplish our mission. They are what we know at our core to be true for our industry, company, and clients.
We believe that:
- Transformational leadership is the key to an exceptional customer experience —and unparalleled project outcomes.
- Veterans possess intangibles that are a competitive advantage.
- True growth occurs in discomfort.
Choose Greatness Over Comfort
A brand challenge is what everyone in the company accepts when they take on the job, one that stokes and sparks a fire that spreads beyond our castle walls